Individual Membership Benefits
This type of membership is open to all those working in museums and related cultural heritage sectors, and those who have a professional interest in museums.
The Benefits of joining the IMA are:
- Reduced rates to the IMA's annual conference
- Regular free online networking sessions
- Discounted attendance to practitioners' forums on Education and Outreach and Collections
- Discounted or free attendance to events organised by the IMA, such as training courses, workshops, learning exchanges, and seminars
- Priority invitations to events
- Regular email notification of news and opportunities
- Access to Museum Ireland, the online journal containing information, review articles, and critical discussion pieces on issues of interest or concern to those working in Irish museums
- Networking opportunities with colleagues in the museum and related sectors
- Invitations to present papers at selected events
- Free access to sound recordings of IMA events
- Representation on museum issues
Annual Subscription Rates for Individual members:
Individual: €50 or stg£40
Individual Concession: €30 or stg£25
- The discount rate of Individual Concession Membership is extended to students, museum trainees and volunteers (within 12 months of placement and not currently in waged employment).
- If your workplace is an institutional member of the IMA, you may avail of the Individual Concession rate.