Individual Membership Benefits
This type of membership is open to all those working in museums and related cultural heritage sectors, and those who have a professional interest in museums.
The Benefits of joining the IMA are:
- Reduced rates to the IMA's annual conference
- Regular free online networking sessions
- Discounted attendance to practitioners' forums on Education and Outreach and Collections
- Discounted or free attendance to events organised by the IMA, such as training courses, workshops, learning exchanges, and seminars
- Priority invitations to events
- Regular email notification of news and opportunities
- Access to Museum Ireland, the online journal containing information, review articles, and critical discussion pieces on issues of interest or concern to those working in Irish museums
- Networking opportunities with colleagues in the museum and related sectors
- Invitations to present papers at selected events
- Free access to sound recordings of IMA events
- Representation on museum issues
Annual Subscription Rates for Individual members:
Individual: €50 or stg£40
Individual Concession: €30 or stg£25
- The discount rate of Individual Concession Membership is extended to students, museum trainees and volunteers (within 12 months of placement and not currently in waged employment).
- If your workplace is an institutional member of the IMA, you may avail of the Individual Concession rate.
To join, click here to be directed to the online form or download the below document.