Log-in and managing your account
To log-in (all account administrators and registered contacts):
- Enter the email you are registered under
- Enter your password (if you do not have this, click on ‘request password’)
Amend details (all account administrators and registered contacts):
- Your contact details will automatically appear once logged it, these can be amended directly on the form
- Under password, click on ‘Change’ to personalise your automatically generated password
Billing (account administrators only):
- Once logged-in, your membership billing will appear automatically under your account details
- You can renew and/or upgrade online via credit card, set up a direct debit, or indicate renewal by cheque or bank transfer (details will appear on clicking this option)
View History (account administrators only)
- Click on the tab in the top menu to view your account history
- If you are the administrator of an Institutional account, you can also view and amend named contacts
You can now manage your IMA membership online.
By logging in via the below form, you will be directed to our membership management system which will allow you to renew or update your membership details and view member-only content throughout the IMA website.