Events | IMA Event
12 December | 10:00 - 12:00
Arts Marketing Association
This webinar will help you understand how to become more visible online through great search engine optimisation (SEO).
When people look for something, they head to a search engine. If your ideal audience searches for something that you offer, but you aren’t there in the search results, then they could take their business elsewhere.
This session will:
- Cover the foundations of good SEO
- Explore how search engines work
- Help you understand keywords and how to use them
- Give you insight into link building
- Offer you practical ways to improve your return on investment
Any prior knowledge/experience needed to benefit from this session?
Those who understand the basic idea of SEO (i.e. what makes things go up and down in Google) and want to take their knowledge to the next level.