Events | IMA Event
Setting your Intentions Workshop
14 September | 10:00 - 11:30
Irish Museums Association (IMA)
Online via Zoom
It’s been another tough year for many of us and the future remains as uncertain as ever. Starting a new season with a pause to consider your professional and personal intentions can have a big impact on how you feel about your work in difficult times as well as positively influencing how the year unfolds and the progress you make.
The Setting your Intentions workshop will be an opportunity to take stock, regroup and set your priorities for the new season ahead so that you begin feeling restored and with renewed with clarity.
This session will be of particular interest to anyone who would like to:
- Reflect on the past year in a supportive environment and think about how your experiences influence your emerging priorities;
- Set your intentions, both personal and professional for the year ahead so you have a manageable balance;
- Develop strategies for communicating your intentions clearly and persuasively to your stakeholders, staff and audiences;
- Experience some tools for reflection that can be used with others in your workplace;
- Feel affirmed and encouraged and able to find balance in your everyday practice as you begin the year.
About the trainer:
Auriel Majumdar is a Creative Coach, Supervisor, Consultant and Educator with more than 20 years’ experience as leader, strategist and change maker. Auriel specialises in leadership, team and personal development in the creative, public and third sectors. Her coaching, mentoring, facilitation and teaching practices have an emphasis on the use of creative techniques to challenge individuals and teams to reflect on their experiences so they can continuously learn and develop.
This session is free of charge for IMA members and staff within museums holding Institutional Membership. Please use your account (or that of a registered contact within your organisation) to log-in and register, or email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pending availability, registration will be opened to non-IMA members (fee applies) or click here for information on how to join the IMA.