Events | IMA Event
Learning exchange: marketing & communications
02 March | 00:00 - 03 March | 23:59
NEMO's peer-to-peer learning exchanges allow members to share best practice approaches with each other - from successful project making to effective business models.
Members of the IMA are eligible to be appointed as eligible for the NEMO Learning Exchange on marketing & communications research and practice at museums, taking place from 2-3 March 2020 at POLIN in Warsaw, Poland. The call for applicants will be available in January 2020.
Who can participate?
- NEMO member organisations: staff and steering committee members
- Members of NEMO member organisations: by appointment of the NEMO member
- Non-members active in the museum sector.
Why take part?
- Professional development opportunities on an international, multifaceted level
- Networking possibilities with colleagues from Europe
- Insight into successful management practices and business models
- Overview of national or regional contexts and relevant topics for museums to operate in.
What’s the cost?
- NEMO members participate for free and receive a travel grant to cover their costs
- Non-members can join for a fee of €250 per course and are not covered by travel grant
Please contact the IMA office if you are interested in attending a NEMO peer-to-peer learning exchange.