Events | IMA Event
i-Portunus Cultural Heritage Briefing
11 March | 11:00 - 12:00
Creative Europe Desk Ireland
Event WebsiteBook Now
Join Creative Europe Desk Ireland for a briefing on the i-Portunus Cultural Heritage Call, looking at eligibility, activities it will fund, guidelines, and the application process.
This Cultural Heritage call is open to artists, creators, and cultural professionals, aged 18+, active in the field of cultural heritage, of all educational qualifications and levels of experience, legally residing in a Creative Europe country. Individuals or groups up to five people can apply. Additional mobility support can be provided to artists, creators and cultural professionals living with a disability.
The deadline for this call is 5:00pm (Irish time), 15th April, 2021.
What activities are supported?
i-Portunus provides financial support to partially fund the cost of travel to one or several Creative Europe countries. The duration of the mobility must be between 7 and 60 days and must take place before 30 November 2021.
The travel can be continuous or segmented:
- Continuous mobility means that you have one round-trip travel or one multi-destination trip.
- Segmented mobility means that you will travel several times to one or several destinations. Each trip must last a minimum of 5 days, and the total number of days still has to be between 7 and 60 days.
The main objective of your mobility is preferably one of the following:
- International Collaboration: for example in the framework of an international project, exchange of knowledge or best practices.
- Production Oriented Residencies: for example, you will research on the spot and develop new skills.
- Professional Development: for example, you will take part in network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes and other types of training outside of formal education.
- A fixed amount of €350 for transport.
- Per diems determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the duration of the mobility, and payable for each overnight stay between date of departure and date of return, with the amount depending on the destination country up to maximum €2,650 per person.
If, due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, you are unable to travel to the planned destination, your options are:
- Postpone the mobility: grantees have the possibility to travel until November 2021.
- Change of destination: the artist/creator/cultural professional can change his/her destination.
- Blended mobility: virtual international collaboration with the destination country, or other forms such as remote residency, virtual mobility.
This mobility scheme is supported by the Creative Europe programme.