Events | IMA Event
AMA Conference 2021
21 October | 08:00 - 22 October | 17:00
Arts Marketing Association
Bringing arts marketers together over two days to learn, connect and grow
We are masters of adapting, pivoting, rethinking and resetting. With Covid-19, social justice, climate change and more, we’ve been riding a rollercoaster like never before.
Our sector, our audiences, our ways of working have changed. With this we take the opportunity to rethink what, how, and why we do what we do.
- What can we learn from the changes we’ve seen — and what’s coming up that we need to know?
- What new relationships do we want to build with our audiences — and how?
- How can we keep making progress towards big-picture goals?
- Can we reimagine the kind of arts and culture sector we want to see — and redefine our place in it?
AMA Conference 2021 will bring you case studies, practical help, the space to answer the big questions and the support you need.
Get your ticket now: learn, connect, and kickstart your joy for arts marketing.
Come on your own or bring your team
- Member rate: Individual ticket: £65+VAT
- Member rate: Freelance/Small Organisation Individual ticket: £35+VAT
- Non-member rate: Individual ticket £200+VAT
Bring all your team on one ticket:
- Member rate: Team ticket: £200+VAT
- Non-member rate: Team ticket £400+VAT
Member rate Team tickets are available for any organisations with AMA Team membership.
Members can access a great range of benefits, including discounts on events.