Programme Manager Services for cultural programme (CFT)
South Dublin County Council
Applications by: 16:00, 13 April 2021
South Dublin County Council invites tenders for the provision of the services related to the management, administration and promotion of the Creative Ireland South Dublin programme 2021 and 2022.
The Creative Ireland programme is a five year all-of-government initiative to place creativity at the centre of public policy. It is guided by a vision that every person in Ireland
will have the opportunity to realise their full Creative potential. Please see the Creative Ireland South Dublin Culture and Creativity Strategy 2018-2022.
The services required include:
- To deliver Creative Ireland South Dublin programme to a high creative standard, within budget and within prescribed timeframes as determined by the local authority and Creative Ireland.
- Administration of arts projects, and tasks under the Creative Ireland South Dublin Programme including project information, administration of applications and Creative Ireland Portal reports.
- Accept and respond to enquiries from artists, community bodies and other relevant parties in relation to the programme and project development.
- Devise and implement an effective communications strategy for the Creative Ireland South Dublin programme 2021 and 2022.
- Co-ordinate the gathering of photographic and film documentation of the initiatives funded under the programme, and/or the commissioning of documentation.
- Ensure Council compliance with all regulations relating to procurement of services, management of budgets and health and safety, including child protection.
- Attend national Creative Ireland meetings as required (Up to six times per year).
- Provide activity reports as required by the Culture Team, review progress and plan next steps with the Culture Team. A reporting template will provided by South Dublin County Council’s Culture Team.
Click Here for further information and details of the application process.