The Braid Ballymena (Mid-Antrim Museum)
Applications by: 30 March 2023
Mid and East Antrim Borough Council are seeking to appoint temporary Museum Assistants to assist in the day-to-day operation of Mid-Antrim Museum, at The Braid Ballymena, including delivery of a museum service to the public and office administrative support.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs to include English Language and Maths (grade C or above) or equivalent qualifications to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
- One year’s experience (2 years if you do not possess the educational qualification in criterion 1) assisting in a museum or heritage environment.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Applications including word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A full current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a vehicle OR have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post[i].
 Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Rate of pay: £11.81 per hour
- Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
- Duration of post: Temporary for 5 months
- Location: The Braid Ballymena
Closing date is 30 March 2023.
Click Here for further information and details of the application process.