Design Studio Manager
National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks, Dublin
Applications by: 16 December 2022
The National Museum of Ireland is seeking applications for Design Studio Manager for a full-time permanent position.
Job Purpose The Design Department provides a high quality, creative design service to the various Divisions/Departments within the NMI. Projects would include the design of posters, flyers, exhibition graphics, publications, archaeological illustrations, maps, plans and educational worksheets.
Duties and Responsibilities The post holder will be responsible for:
- Manage and deliver the various Design projects within the Design and Photographic Department’s Business Plan;
- Staff Management;
- Budget management;
- Managing and ensuring adherence to the National Museum of Ireland brand guidelines.
- Implement best practice in design standards;
- Visualise design concepts;
- Communication/or presentation of design concepts;
- Liaise with printers, designers and clients;
- Represent the Design Department on the Collections and Learning division of the National Museum of Ireland;
- Assist and deputise the Head of Design and Photography.
Salary: €52,897 per annum.
Click Here for further information and details of the application process.