Curator: Art and Ageing – Maternity Leave Cover
IMMA (Irish Museum of Modern Art)
Applications by: 24 October 2020
IMMA, (Irish Museum of Modern Art) is seeking to appoint a Curator: Art and Ageing – Maternity Leave Cover a Fixed Term Contract Fulltime (Maternity Leave Cover).
The purpose of the role is:
- To manage and deliver the Creative Ireland-funded National Art & Ageing Programme
- To deliver current programme strands and continue to create the potential for more interventions for older people and people living with dementia
- To oversee and deliver evaluation methodologies that are sensitive to the ‘social model’ of engagement that IMMA adopts
- To work in partnership with strategic partners and to continue to both grow the number of participants and to reflect on programming effectiveness
- To disseminate learning through our national and international networks.
The salary is in accordance with the 1st point of the PPC Executive Officer Grade €31,686.00
For the full job description please download here.
IMMA is an equal opportunities employer.
Click Here for further information and details of the application process.