Portico Arts & Heritage Centre, Down
Applications by: 10 December 2021
Portico Arts & Heritage Centre is seeking to appoint a full-time Assistant Manager on a three-year fixed term contract. Salary: £28,000 p.a. plus benefits.
- Outreach work to create awareness and further embed Portico in the local community
- Recruit, train and coordinate volunteers
- Assist in the management of the arts and heritage events programme
- Deputise for the Manager
- Experience of working with community groups and volunteers
- High level of organisation and communication skills
- Experience of managing public events
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends as required
£28,000 p.a. plus benefits.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a job pack.
Click Here for further information and details of the application process.