Institutional Membership Benefits
This type of membership is open to museums, galleries, libraries and other cultural and non-profit organisations.
Benefits of IMA Institutional Membership
- Free individual memberships for nominated staff (see details below)
- Discounted individual membership for additional members of staff (40% discount)
- Priority bookings for all staff at IMA events
- Free access to sound recordings of IMA events
- Free career listings on www.irishmuseums.org
- Discounted advertising for major exhibitions or your museum in Museum Ireland journal
- Representation on museum issues
- Support from the IMA staff and Board of Directors
- The opportunity to collaborate with the IMA in bringing events and activities to your museum and community
- Access to Museum Ireland Journal, the annual journal containing information, review articles, and critical discussion pieces on issues of interest or concern to those working in Irish museums
- Listing as institutional supporter on www.irishmuseums.org (from April 2019)
- Display the IMA logo on your museum’s website.
Annual Subscription Rates for Institutional members works on a sliding scale in order to provide the best opportunity and value for your museum.
Institution Rate A (Ten members of staff or under). Includes 2 Individual Memberships: €100 or stg£95
Institution Rate B (Between ten and twenty members of staff). Includes 5 Individual Memberships: €250 or stg£215
Institution Rate C (Twenty members of staff or over). Includes 10 Individual Memberships and all staff can avail of Individual Members Discounts: €750 or stg£640