Pilot Premium Payments Programme, Arts Council NI
9 Jan 2020
This pilot programme seeks to facilitate the engagement and inclusion of all Section 75 groups in funded arts activity. This includes: between persons of different religious belief, political opinion, racial group, age, marital status or sexual orientation; between men and women generally; between persons with a disability and persons without; and between persons with dependants and persons without.
- To improve access to the arts for all Section 75 groups.
- To increase engagement in the arts by each of the nine Section 75 categories
- Support arts organisations diversify audiences / participants
- Respond to project level need in a timely and systematic way, enabling engagement with existing or planned arts activity
- Target small to medium sized arts organisations without dedicated capacity or resources to facilitate the engagement of Section 75 categories
ACNI want to support activities which benefit the people of Northern Ireland or that help arts organisations in Northern Ireland carry out their work.
Who can apply?
The Premium Payment scheme provides funding of up to £5,000 to organisations in receipt of exchequer or lottery funding and regardless of the programme support was provided under.
Organisations are eligible for funding if their total income is less than £500,000 per annum.
Eligible organisations are encouraged to apply for funding to support the engagement of one or more Section 75 groups.
Organisations must ensure that they are able to complete the project(s) by 31 March 2020.
You will be required to provide proof with your expression of interest that you have a legal constitution.
Who Cannot Submit an Expression of Interest
- Individuals or Sole traders
- Commercial trading companies
- Companies that exist to distribute a profit
- Statutory authorities or organisations governed by statutory authorities i.e. ELB schools.
Application Deadline: 13 March 2020 at 4pm
Link to Guidelines: http://artscouncil-ni.org/funding/scheme/pilot-premium-payments-programme