The Allianz Business to Arts Awards champion the spirit of collaboration between businesses, artists and arts organisations. The closing date for nominations is 5pm, Monday 8 May 2017.
The Allianz Business to Arts Awards recognise creative partnerships that bring the arts and artists into mutually beneficial relationships across society. With a newly designed online entry system, they invite you to share the stories of your partnerships.
Nominate your partners and demonstrate your pride in what you have achieved. Join the prestigious list of winners, which represent the very best models developed between the corporate and cultural worlds in Ireland.
The Allianz Business to Arts Awards take place on Monday 4th September 2017 at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
The Awards recognise outstanding examples of business and arts organisations working together in areas such as sponsorship, commissioning artists, CSR initiatives, community engagements, training and events, staff engagement or development etc.
1. Best Large Sponsorship (> €50,000)
2. Best Mid-Size Sponsorship (€15,000 - €50,000)
3. Best Small Sponsorship (< €15,000)
4. Best Long Term Partnership (3 years or more)
5. Best Use of Creativity in the Community
6. Best Creative Staff Engagement
7. Jim McNaughton Perpetual Award for Best Commissioning Practice
8. Jim McNaughton/TileStyle €10,000 Bursary for Commissioned Artists
9. daa €5,000 Arts Award
10. Allianz €5,000 Community Art Award
11. Judges' Special Recognition Award for Portfolio of Arts Sponsorship
The closing date for receipt of nominations is 5pm, Monday 8 May 2017.
Click here for details and to start your online entry.