MuseumNext, an international conference about the future of museums is taking place in Dublin on 18 - 20 April 2016. Tuesday 12 April is the last day to book tickets, with booking closing at 5pm.
With 50+ speakers, 30+ presentation sessions, 15 tours, 3 social evenings, and plenty of opportunity to network with colleagues, speakers include:
• Marian Goodell, CEO, Burning Man, USA
• Michael John Gorman, CEO, Science Gallery International
• Deborah Cullinan, CEO, Yerba Buena Centre for the Arts, USA
• David Fleming, Director, National Museums Liverpool, UK
• Alexandre Fernandes, Audience Development Director, Museum of Tomorrow, Brazil
• Francesa Rosenberg, Director, Community, Access and School Programs, MoMA, USA
• Synthia Griffin, Curator, Regeneration and Community Partnerships, Tate Modern, UK
• James Davis, Programme Manager, Google Cultural Institute, UK
• Monica O Montgomery, Co-founder Museum Hue, Action Director LatimerNow, USA
One-day and three-day tickets can be purchased at www.museumnext.com. Tickets can be invoiced in € please email email@example.com with delegate name, email address, job title and organisation.
Click here for details on their website