Due to the shutdown of airlines in Europe this conference has been cancelled.
The conference is hosted by the Centre for the Study of Historic Irish Houses and Estates (CSHIHE) and the Department of History at the National University of Ireland Maynooth. Click here to view the programme.
- The venue for all conference sessions on 23-24 April 2010 is Castletown House, Celbridge, Co Kildare www.castletown.ie
- The Conference dinner (not included in the conference fee) will be held at Carton House, Maynooth, Co. Kildare on 23 April 2010.
- The deadline for bookings is Tuesday 20 April 2010. Places are limited to 100 and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Bookings along with the relevant payment (Fee €150) must be received before the deadline to guarantee places. Click here to download a booking form.
- Payment can only be accepted by cheque or bank draft (Euro only). These should be made payable to: Centre for the Study of Historic Irish Houses & Estates (CSHIHE) and posted to: c/o Dr Terence Dooley, CSHIHE, Junior Infirmary, South Campus, NUI Maynooth, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
- Accommodation is generally available on campus and elsewhere in Maynooth and Celbridge in Co. Kildare but cannot be reserved by the CSHIHE or the Department of History at NUI Maynooth. Please contact accommodation providers directly. Maynooth Campus Conference & Accommodation, Maynooth, Co.Kildare, Ireland. Tel: +353 1 708 4511 Fax: +353 1 708 3534 Email: email@example.com Web: www.maynoothcampus.com