The Museums Association (UK) invites you to register for free to attend the exhibition to be held at Belfast Waterfront on 8-9 October 2018, part of the conference offering of 'Dissent: inspiring hope, embracing change'.
The exhibition is free to attend for visitors and delegates and offers an opportunity to meet leading suppliers, attend free high-quality seminars and network.
- Conference and Exhibition Seminars: A programme of free seminars featuring the latest thinking and case studies on topics including technology, digital, audiences and learning, collections and interpretation, and careers.
- Festival of Change: Dissent is often serious, but it can also be playful, creative and provocative. The Festival of Change will create spaces at the conference that give us all permission to have conversations that we wouldn't normally have about what needs to change. The festival embodies the mission of Transformers - the workforce initiative to encourage radical change in museums. Be prepared to be challenged, to engage in debate, explore your creativity and make change happen.
- On-stand demonstrations: Find out more about exhibitors' products and services in short demos.
- Special offers: Discounts from exhibitors will be available on the day.
- Museums Association hub: Come and meet the team behind your Association's work. Talk to staff, regional and national reps and board members about policy and advocacy, our funding programmes, professional development, membership and lots more.
- Networks hub: Meet other sector organisations.
Exhibition 2018 will take place in the exhibition space of the Museums Association Annual Conference & Exhibition at Belfast Waterfront on 8-9 November 2018.
Entrance to the exhibition is free. Visitors should now register on the day they wish to attend from 0900 onwards (conference delegates are automatically registered).
Click here for further information.