Northern Ireland Museums Council is holding a Successful Social Media training day with facilitator Mar Dixon (Creator of @AskaCurator @MuseumSelfieDay @TeensInMuseums @52museums) on 3 May 2018 at Ulster University, Belfast.
This full-day workshop will help you to:
- Increase engagement with audiences
- Identify who you're reaching with your digital communications and know what gets their attention.
- Understand online conduct and how to best safeguard your museum's reputation
- Choose the best communications channels that are right for you and your target audiences.
- Set targets: make sure you work SMART and to realistic goals.
The day will also look at creative ideas for #NIMuseumsDay a new social media campaign being organised for 18th May 2018
Cost: Members £60.0 ¦ Non-members £100.00