The Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht is seeking to appoint research and policy development services to assist and support the delivery of the Creative Ireland Programme. The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, 3 September.
The successful tenderer must demonstrate research and policy development experience across the public sector and have competence to deal with key stakeholders at the highest level. This includes Government Departments, local authorities, State agencies and bodies, National Cultural Institutions, etc. The successful tenderer will be expected to have good knowledge of the broader strategic aims of the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht and departmental policies, etc.
The following functions represent the nature of activities to be undertaken as part of the contract but it is not an exhaustive list of requirements:
• Provide assistance and support to the Director of the Creative Ireland Programme in respect of policy research and development
• Support the Creative Ireland Programme Office in the development of specialist knowledge and expertise in, for example, the area of "creativity and wellbeing" and other areas as required
• Further the development of Pillar I of the Programme
• Progress the implementation of the Creative Youth Plan
• Develop and refine processes/actions for policy delivery
• Develop policy on periodic review of Programme as required
• Develop guidance for stakeholders as and if required
• Provision of regular updates and administrative support as required
• Any other services which may arise during the course of the contract that are related to the delivery of the Creative Ireland Programme.
For more information, see the eTenders website: irl.eu-supply.com